NAME: Dr. HARI MOHAN RAI
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91-8700004620
Dr. HARI MOHAN RAI is presently working as Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida.
Earlier he has worked in different engineering colleges as Lecturer and Asst. Professor
He has got vast experience in Teaching in various Engineering Colleges. Apart from that he is having vast knowledge in different technologies • Python • MATLAB, Scilab, Multisim, Tinkercad, Teena Pro, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
He is having great intrest in teaching subjects like- • Basic Electronics Engineering • Control System Engineering • Machine Learning • Deep Learning • Internet of Things • Robotics
Apart from that he is currently working in Research Projects "Detection of Fatal Diseases from Biomedical Signals and Images using Hybrid Deep Neural Network Models”.
10th & 12th
He has done 10th and 12 th from D.U.V., Karnamepur, Bhojpur, Bihar & A. N. College, Patna, Bihar, respectively. .
B.E. & M.E.
Completed Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engineering)from V.M.K.V. Engineering College (Vinayaka Mission’s University), Salem, Tamil Nadu. and Master of Engineering (Control System Engineering, Gold Medalist) from Government Engineering College, Jabalpur (JEC, JABALPUR), M.P.
Completed Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Hari Mohan Rai et al., The prediction of cardiac abnormality and enhancement in minority class accuracy from imbalanced ECG signals using modified deep neural network models, Computers in Biology and Medicine, Volume 150, November 2022, 106142, (Elsevier Journal, SCI, IF=6.698). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compbiomed.2022.106142.
- Hari Mohan Rai, Kalyan Chatterjee, Hybrid CNN-LSTM deep learning model and ensemble technique for automatic detection of myocardial infarction using big ECG data, Applied Intelligence (2021). (Springer, SCI , IF = 5.086). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-021-02696-6
- Hari Mohan Rai, Kalyan Chatterjee , 2D MRI image analysis and brain tumor detection using deep learning CNN model LeU-Net, Multimed Tools Appl 80, 36111–36141 (2021). (Springer, SCI , IF = 2.757) https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-021-11504-9.
- Hari Mohan Rai et al., Automatic and accurate abnormality detection from brain MR images using a novel hybrid UnetResNext-50 deep CNN model. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 66, 102477, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bspc.2021.102477 (Elsevier Journal, SCI, IF=5.076)
- Hari Mohan Rai, Kalyan Chatterjee, Hybrid Adaptive Algorithm based on Wavelet Transform and Independent Component Analysis for Denoising of MRI Images, Measurement, (2019) Pg 72-82, (Elsevier, SCI, IF = 5.131). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2019.05.028
- Hari Mohan Rai, Kalyan Chatterjee, A unique feature extraction using MRDWT for automatic classification of abnormal heartbeat from ECG big data with Multilayered Probabilistic Neural Network classifier, Applied Soft Computing, (2018). (Elsevier, SCI , IF = 8.263). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2018.04.005
- Hari Mohan Rai, Kalyan Chatterjee, A Novel Adaptive Feature Extraction for Detection of Cardiac Arrhythmias Using Hybrid Technique MRDWT & MPNN Classifier from ECG Big Data, Big Data Research (2018). (Elsevier, SCI Journal, IF = 3.739). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bdr.2018.02.003
- Hari Mohan Rai et al.,ECG signal processing for abnormalities detection using multi-resolution wavelet trans- form and Artiﬁcial Neural Network Classiﬁer, Measurement Journal, Volume 46, Issue 9, Pages 3238–3246, November 2013, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2013.05.021. Elsevier, SCI, IF = 5.131).
- Hari Mohan Rai et. al. , Cloud based Resource Scheduling Methodology for Data-Intensive Smart Cities and Industrial Applications, Scalable Comput. Pract. Exp. 22, 227–235 (2021). (ESCI, IF=1.4) https://doi.org/10.12694/scpe.v22i2.1899.
- Hari Mohan Rai et al., A flight control method for unmanned aerial vehicles based on vibration suppression. IET Collab. Intell. Manuf, (2021),(Scopus Indexed) https://doi.org/10.1049/cim2.12027
- Hari Mohan Rai et al., “R-Peak Detection using Daubechies Wavelet and ECG Signal Classification using Radial Basis Function Neural Network”, J. Inst. Eng. India Ser. B (2014) 95:63-71(Springer Journal, Scopus Indexed). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40031-014-0073-4
- Hari Mohan Rai, Kalyan Chatterjee, Detection of brain abnormality by a novel Lu-Net deep neural CNN model from MR images, Machine Learning with Applications, Volume 2, 2020, 100004, ISSN 2666-8270, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mlwa.2020.100004. (Elsevier Journal)
- Hari Mohan Rai and Arpita Gupta, “A Novel technique (Trick) to determine the output and draw its waveform of Diode Clamper Circuits” IJARCS, Volume 8 Issue 5 May-June 2017.
- Hari Mohan Rai et al., “Design of Smart Solar Inverter System”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT)’, ISSN: 2249-8958 (Online), Volume-6, Issue- ICDSIP17, Page No.: 208-210, March 2017.
- Piyush Sisodiya, Hari Mohan Rai, Ishu Agrawal, “DESIGN OF SOLAR POWERED WIRELESS CHARGER FOR SMARTPHONES”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.3 Issue 5, May-2016.
- Nisha, Hari Mohan Rai, “A New Algorithm for Tumor Segmentation of Brain MRI Images”, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol. 3, Issue 04, 2015.
- Hari Mohan Rai, Salma Khan, Yogesh Chauhan, Sandeep Chauhan, “Issues on Problem Solving in Mathematics”, International Journal of Research, Vol.1, Issue-10, Pg 1705-1712, Nov. 2014
- Hari Mohan Rai, Salma Khan, Yogesh Chauhan, Sandeep Chauhan, “On Actor Network Theory”, International Journal of Research, Vol.1, Issue-10, Pg 1705-1712, Nov. 2014
- Hari Mohan Rai, Anurag Trivedi, “De-noising of ECG waveforms using Multi-resolution Wavelet Transform”, International Journal of Computer Application, vol. 45.issue 18, pp. 25-30, MAY-2012.
- Hari Mohan Rai, Anurag Trivedi, “Classification of ECG Waveforms for Abnormalities Detection using DWT and Back Propogation Algorithm”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, Volume 1, Issue 4, pp.-517-520, June 2012, ISSN: 2278 – 1323.
- Hari Mohan Rai, Rajesh Pandey and Vinod Sagar, “Signal Classification of Electrocardiogram Signal using Wavelet Transform”, DIGITECH: An International Journal of Computers, Vol. 3, No. 10, pp. 1-9, May-2013. ISSN: 2229-4597.
- Arunabha Debnath, Hari Mohan Rai, “Deblurring and Denoising of Magnetic Resonance Images using Blind Deconvolution Method, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887), Volume 81 – No.10, November 2013.
- Seema Das, Hari Mohan Rai, RinkuSanghwa, “PID AND FUZZY-PID CONTROLLER FOR VARIOUS ELECTRICAL MACHINE APPLICATIONS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY”, International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (2278-7844), Vol. 2, Issue 11, Nov-13.
- SEEMA DAS, Hari Mohan Rai, Shailey Gulati,RinkuSanghwan, “LOAD FREQUENCY ANALYSIS OF AUTOMATIC GENERATION CONTROL SINGLE AREA NETWORK USING ANN AND GA”, International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (2278-7844), Volume 2, Issue 11, Nov-13.
- Hari Mohan Rai, Vishal Phaugat, Subham Gupta, RohitThakran, “EFFECT OF BINDER ON VISCOSITY WITH SHEAR RATE”, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Electrical and Electronics (IJETEE) (ISSN 2320-9569), Volume 9, Issue 2, November 2013.
- Shivam Thakur, Hari Mohan Rai, Sidharth Kumar, SumanPawar, “FACTORS DETERMINING THE SPEED AND EFFICIENCY OF A MICRO-PROCESSOR IN A PC”, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Electrical and Electronics (IJETEE – ISSN: 2320-9569) Vol. 9, Issue. 2, Nov-2013.
- Hari Mohan Rai, Chandra Shekhar Singh, Arun Kumar, Anish Kumar, Abhishek Sharma, “AUTOMATIC WIRELESS BATTERY CHARGER FOR PERMANENET PACEMAKER”, International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (2278-7844) , Vol. 2, Issue 12, Dec-13.
- Ajit Kumar, Chandra Shekhar Singh, Hari Mohan Rai, “HRV Analysis Implementation by Simulink”,The International Journal Of Science &Technoledge, Vol 1 Issue 6 December, 2013.
- Rai, H.M., Chauhan, M., Sharma, H., Bhardwaj, N., Kumar, L. (2022). AgriBot: Smart Autonomous Agriculture Robot for Multipurpose Farming Application Using IOT. In: Singh, P.K., Kolekar, M.H., Tanwar, S., Wierzchoń, S.T., Bhatnagar, R.K. (eds) Emerging Technologies for Computing, Communication and Smart Cities. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 875. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-0284-0_36.
- Rai, H.M., Singh, M.K., Mishra, A.N., Solanki, A. (2023). Hydroponic Farming as a Contemporary, Dependable, and Efficient Agricultural System: Overview. In: Goyal, D., Kumar, A., Piuri, V., Paprzycki, M. (eds) Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Information Management and Machine Intelligence. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-2065-3_17
- H. M. Rai, D. Gupta, S. Mishra and H. Sharma, "Agri-Bot: IoT Based Unmanned Smart Vehicle for Multiple Agriculture Operation," 2021 International Conference on Simulation, Automation & Smart Manufacturing (SASM), 2021, pp. 1-6, (IEEE Xpore) doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/SASM51857.2021.9841182
- H. M. Rai, K. Chatterjee and C. Mukherjee, "Hybrid CNN-LSTM model for automatic prediction of cardiac arrhythmias from ECG big data," 2020 IEEE 7th Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON), 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/UPCON50219.2020.9376450.
- H. M. Rai, K. Chatterjee, A. Gupta and A. Dubey, "A Novel Deep CNN Model for Classification of Brain Tumor from MR Images," 2020 IEEE 1st International Conference for Convergence in Engineering (ICCE), 2020, pp. 134-138, doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCE50343.2020.9290740
- Rai H.M., Chatterjee K., Dubey A., Srivastava P. (2021) Myocardial Infarction Detection Using Deep Learning and Ensemble Technique from ECG Signals. In: Singh P.K., Wierzchoń S.T., Tanwar S., Ganzha M., Rodrigues J.J.P.C. (eds) Proceedings of Second International Conference on Computing, Communications, and Cyber-Security. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 203. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-0733-2_51
- Rai H.M., Chatterjee K., Gupta D., Srivastava P. (2021) Tumor Detection from Brain Magnetic Resonance Images Using MRDWTA-RBFNNC. In: Goyal D., Gupta A.K., Piuri V., Ganzha M., Paprzycki M. (eds) Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Information Management and Machine Intelligence. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 166. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-9689-6_30
- Gupta S., Sharmila, Rai H.M. (2021) IoT-Based Automatic Irrigation System Using Robotic Vehicle. In: Goyal D., Bălaş V.E., Mukherjee A., Hugo C. de Albuquerque V., Gupta A.K. (eds) Information Management and Machine Intelligence. ICIMMI 2019. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-4936-6_73
- Hifzan Ahmed, Hari Mohan Rai and Shailja Shukla, “Static Handwritten Signature Recognition using Discrete Random Transform and Combined Projection based Technique”, 4th International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Technologies (ACCT-2014), 08-09 Feb 2014. (IEEE Xploxe) DOI: 10.1109/ACCT.2014.76.
- Hari Mohan Rai , Anurag Trivedi, “ECG Signal Classification using Wavelet Transform and Back Propagation Neural Network”, IEEE 5thInternational Conference on Computers and Devices for Communication, CODEC-12, Dec. 17-19, 2012, Kolkata, ISBN: 978-1-4673-2620-9 (IEEE Xploxe).DOI:10.1109/CODEC.2012.6509183
- Hari Mohan Rai , Anurag Trivedi, “ECG Arrhythmia Classification using Daubechies Wavelet and Radial Basis Function Neural Network”, IEEE 3rd Nirma University International Conference on Engineering, 6 - 8 December, 2012, Ahmadabad, ISBN: 978-1-4673-1720-7(IEEE Xplore). DOI: 10.1109/NUICONE.2012.6493281.
- Google Scholar: https://goo.gl/P83iic
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2557-3510
- Publons Profile: https://publons.com/researcher/1464403/hari-mohan-rai/
- Master of Engineering (Control System Engineering, Gold Medalist)
- Ph.D. [Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad]
- • Nodal Coordinator of Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, Indian Research Space Organization, Department of Space, Govt. of India.
- Board of Reviewers